Reporting a claim:
Accidents are stressful, but we don't think settling your insurance claim should be. Whether you need to report a claim, follow the progress of an existing claim, find repair shops, or simply want to get more information - you've come to the right place! Here at Watson Insurance Agency, Inc. we have 24/7 claims service.
Claims reporting during regular business hours:
To report a claim or ask claims questions during regular business hours, please contact:
Personal Lines: Main Office, 704-865-8584 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Lines: Emily Dickson, 704-854-4688 or email@example.com
Rhonda Barker, 704-854-4606 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims reporting during non-business hours:
To report a claim during non-business hours, please call 704-865-8584 or 1-800-849-9287 and press 1 for an after hours staff member's assistance.
What happens after a claim is reported?
What to do at the scene of an accident:
- Once a claim has been reported someone will contact you who can:
- Verify data on the claim, answer any questions you may have, confirm your coverage, or obtain any documents necessary and initiate any necessary investigation of the claim.
* Stop your car and move it to a safe location
* Check for injuries and call 911
* Do not leave the accident scene
* Make sure everyone involved moves to a safe location
* Exchange contact information with everyone involved
* Make sure to include name, address, and phone numbers
* Get the year, Make, model, and license plate number of all vehicles involved * Get the insurance carrier and policy number
* Get information on any witnesses and include their name, address, and phone number * If a police officer is present, get their name, phone number, and police report number * If you have a camera, take pictures of the accident