P.O. Box 879,
Gastonia, NC 28053

(800) 849-9287

Protecting What's Important

 Recreational Vehicles


From Pop-Up campers to RV’s, let Watson Insurance make sure you have the correct coverage to protect your family vacation memories.  Recreation Vehicle policies offer more than just coverage on your “home-away-from home”, it covers things in addition to the comprehensive and collision like:

  • Emergency Expense:   Temporary living facilities, transportation expense costs if disabled more than 50 miles from home.
  • Vacation Liability:        Pays Bodily Injury and Property damage you are responsible for resulting from an accident while using your camper or RV as a temporary residence.
  •  Roadside Assistance:  Flat tire change, Refueling, Lock-Smithing are some items covered under this  additional feature.
  •  Replacement Cost on Personal Effects:  radios/CD’s, cameras, clothing, tickets, and passports are covered up to the policy limit listed for these types of items you would have on vacation with you.

Please call a Watson Insurance agent today to discuss these valuable coverages and to get a quote for this important coverage to help you vacation with complete peace of mind!

Contact us today for more information or a quote on Recreational Vehicle Insurance.