Protecting what’s important.
Safety and loss control solutions to help safeguard what’s important.
Business safety and loss control are necessary components of a complete business plan. That’s why risk assessment, planning, prevention, and workplace safety products benefit your business. Remember, a safety-first attitude is good for everyone, from business owners to employees to customers.
Safety Services of America
Watson Insurance partners with a safety consultant, Safety Services of America, to provide our clients with a full range of loss control services. Through this partnership, we are able to offer the following benefits:
- Loss Control Inspections
- Safety Recommendations
- OSHA Compliance Inspections
- EPA, DOT, and OSHA Guidance
- Training Videos
- Watson Insurance Agency has an OSHA outreach instructor on staff for your compliance questions and training needs.
- Webinars are offered throughout the year on a variety of OSHA topics such as recordkeeping, slip and fall, fall protection, working safely in the heat/cold, hazard communications, etc.
- OSHA classes are held at our Gastonia office with a schedule rotating between construction and general industry classes.
- On-site OSHA classes and training are also available. If you are interested in scheduling an on-site OSHA class, please contact Jessica Edwards at 704-854-4668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Watson Insurance uses the services of Safety Services of America as a consultant to conduct mock OSHA inspections to advise of any areas your company may be susceptible to injuries or citations, review DOT regulations, and various other workplace compliance issues.
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.