Support when you need it.
Reporting an insurance claim should be easy. With us, it is.
Being faced with the unexpected can be a very stressful thing, but we don’t think reporting an insurance claim should be. We’re here to help you every step of the way, making your claims experience as simple and convenient as possible.
- After reporting a covered claim, you have a duty to protect your property from further damage
- Expenses incurred to protect damaged property and prevent further damage will be reimbursed for any covered claim
- IMMEDIATELY shut off water or power to avoid further damage to property
- If a WATER claim, contact a water extraction company and dispatch onsite as soon as possible
- Any openings into a building or dwelling should be SECURED – cover or board up any open windows, doors or affected areas
- The sooner you can take these measures, the less damage and exposure there will be to the property
Reporting your claim starts here.
If you have questions or prefer to speak to one of our claim advocates, complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to assist you with your claim. That’s why we’re here.